The risk assessment tool in LUS allows you to create and manage your risk assessments online and automatically connects them to your legal register. Features include:
- Use your own labels and tags to easily filter and sort your risk assessments
- Email reminders for additional controls and review dates
- Copy hazards across risk assessments so you don’t have to keep writing the same details multiple times
- Unlimited users with specific user type called Risk Assessment user who can only view and edit risk assessments
- A hazard register to quickly view controls, risk rating, additional controls and residual risk across all your risk assessments
- Full audit history of changes made including date of changes and the user that made the change
- Add attachments, such as safe methods of work, photos and signatures
We hold regular webinars to guide you with using the Risk Assessment Tool. During the 30 minute session, our trainer will show you risk assessment in action and will also answer any questions you may have.
Book on below:
Getting started guides
- How do I add a Risk Assessment?
- How do I add a Hazard to a Risk Assessment?
- How do I add an Additional Control to a Hazard?
- How do I set a Residual Risk Score against a Hazard?
- How do I get a PDF copy of a Risk Assessment?
- How do I set a Risk Assessment review date?
If you need any further help, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01254 669002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org