1. Go to the Health & Safety tab and select Risk Assessment.
2. Click the ‘Add Risk Assessment’ button.
3. There are 2 parts to creating Risk Assessments on LUS, Description and Assessment.
4. In Description input your Risk Assessment title (mandatory) and complete the other fields if relevant / necessary (non-mandatory). Click Next.
5. In Assessment you add Hazards to your Risk Assessment. You can either:
- add a new hazard (‘Add Hazard‘) or
- make a copy of a hazard that’s already been added to another Risk Assessment (‘Copy Hazard’). Click COPY HAZARD and select the one you want to copy. This creates a carbon copy and doesn’t overwrite the original. Check and amend the details as needed and click ADD