Only hazards with a high risk (a score of 15 or more and highlighted red) can be assigned to an objective.
1. Select the hazard to assign the objective to. The easiest way to do this is access the HAZARD register.
2. Find the HIGH RISK hazard from the list. You can quickly sort the list by pressing on the sort arrows in the table header.
3. Click the Hazard you want to assign as an Objective.
4. Click ASSIGN AS OBJECTIVE.
5. The Objective Template will appear in a new tab with the source automatically filled with the hazard you have selected. Enter the details for the Objective and click SAVE to add it to your Objective Register.